Thursday, March 22, 2007

Farbenmix oh how I love Farbenmix

I stumbled across this fabulous blog today and it reminded my of the rush of excitment the day I stumbled across my first Farbenmix design - I don't think it would be too drastic to say it changed my life! It was like all my lives collided - Germany, German and kids fashion!!!! I love it I love it I love it - from there I discovered and ultimately 'met' the fabulous Nancy Langdon of Studio Tantrum. In a round about way all these collisions and meetings sparked an interest in machine embroidery and I am currently firmly situated right there right in the middle of all those stitched, exploring, experimenting, seeing where it will take me. The result of one of these exlplorations was this set. Today one very lucky customer received 2 of these sets - for sisters - they looked so gorgeous when I packaged them up - a big girl version and a little bubbie one. Nancy so generously 'schenked' me these gorgeous machine embroideries- the gnome ones - designed by the ever talented Jeanette - now I am hopelessly in love with all of Jeanette's embroidery designs and am wondering if buying the entire collection might not be too unreasonable! Here is the gorgeous magical set I created with Jeanette's gnome embroideries - I LOVE it!



3 comments:

Claudia said...

Du nähst wunderschöne Sachen.
LG
Claudia

Unknown said...

This set is adorable. I have just bought my first farbenmix pattern but I have tried a few studio tantrum ones and I am in love! The zuma pants are just amazing.
I have also followed your designs on ebay for a long while now, so it is nice to see you blogging.

linas traumwerkstatt said...

Ja, Du zauberst wirklich einzigartige Teile .
Mach weiter so :O)))

LG Christina