Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Cat is Back and a late Toot!






Heute wieder was neues von mir! Ihr weißt, wie ich TuTus liebe! Hier kann man mehr sehen. Und etwas spät aber ein paar Toots! Diese Kombi hier finde ich besonders schön. Und diese Frau hier - mir fehlen die Wörter! Und mein drittes Toot hat sweettoesboutique für ihre schöne Fotos und ihr Malen verdient!





Premiering on Ebay on Thursday- mmmmmeeeeeooowwwwww. You can see more here. And I know it is a bit late, but Toot Toot! My first Toot is for this set here. And secondly, this lady here - even if you can't understand anything on the blog - just LOOK at the pictures! And my third toot is for sweettoesboutique for her fabulous painting and amazing photos! Toot Toot!





5 comments:

Brigitte said...

danke für die Links , wunderschöne Teile ,der letzte Link mit diesen wunderschönen Fußbekleidungen, traumhaft

LG
Brigitte

nic said...

sweet,cree!

Unknown said...

I AM SO SO SO EXCITED to have found your blog.

IS every post in English and German?

My mom is German, and all of her side of the family is still there. We just went this Spring... it was my 14th time (approximately. I've lost track!)

I listen to German lessons reguarly. It's my goal to be fluent.

I WILL BE BACK.

:)
truly,
Sylvia C.

ZWERGENSCHÖN said...

ich liiiiiiiiiiiiebe deine buntigen sachen, es sind KUNSTWERKE!!!!
verzauberte, verliebte grüsse, Silke

Sandra Lundy said...

I Love your blog and I completely adore this Cat in the Hat set!!! This adorable print is almost impossible to find! So, so cute!