Sunday, January 18, 2009

Andalucia - LOVE it!

It has been an anxious but totally worthwhile wait to get my hands on the Andalucia fabrics designed by Patty Young. I have dutifully checked in on her blog, looking at the sneaks, looking at the sample, drooling over all the fabulous things she has made with it until finally it made its way to stores and thank you to this fabulous lady, to my doorstep. But alas alack, the small matter of a hospital visit prevented me from doing much more than admire it. Whilst in hospital I sketched out what I wanted to make and now finally finally it is made photographed and boy oh boy am I pleased with the result. Not only did I manage a new set but three whole NEW pieces of Bowznstuff - the Flamenco skirt, the apron tank AND the pixie hat! I did, however, become somewhat obsessed with whether or not Patty would like what I had made - I think because I had followed along for so long, so I hope you like it Patty!
You can see more here.

4 comments:

MamiGirlBoutique said...

Gorgeous and congrats on the bids!

Patty Young said...

Cree, I adore this! I didn't expect any less from you. You are a fantastic designer and I am so thrilled and honored that you are sewing with my fabrics! Thanks so much for participating in the launch and for being such a sweet and supportive friend!

patty

Anonymous said...

That looks amazing Cree. I just adore it and that fabric is just wonderful.

Steffi said...

Wow...that´s a great summer outfit.Wonderful coloures and fabrics!

Steffi