Monday, April 13, 2009

What a lovely Easter!


Don't you love it when you wake up on Easter Monday and it is STILL Easter and you still get to spend another family day together! We had and are still having the most superb weather here. Clear skies, sunshine - just divine. So apart from feeling like if I never saw another piece of chocolate that might just be too soon one cannot help but feel cheered by Easter sentiments and sunny skies. Unfortunately my camera is on holiday - can you believe it. It packed itself up, hung itself over my dad's shoulder and went on holiday to New Zealand. I mean really! One too many high key shots perhaps - sick of crawling round the garden trying to get just the right angle?? Hmmph. I did have my iphone on hand when we went to the beach the ohter day though :) Anyway it'll be back tomorrow and then we'll be back in business.

No comments: