Friday, April 4, 2008

Today on Creebay






See I really am NOT that good at coming up with cool names - but Nancy is!!! So time for a touch of CREEBAY. Thanks Nancy! Not every day, but whenever I can I allow myself a little bit of time, just to trawl around - its a little treat for me - sometimes I trawl ebay, sometimes I trawl Etsy and sometimes I just trawl. Today was an ebay trawl and just look at all these goodies I found.

I LOVE this dress by My*unbirthday. And the whole photoshoot, the colours..the DETAILS - just FAB!
And these knit dresses by the fabulous little*red*wagon are just way too cool. Plus its got the whole pink and red things going, cherries - a groovy collar, ticks all the boxes for me!

And this whole thing by annabanana*boutique- the bubbie, the photos, the set - plus Eileen is on my top 10 list of people whose posts I love to read :) And she can sew - geepers what more!


Also nicht jeden Tag, aber wenn ich etwas Zeit habe, mag ich surfen. Manchmal auf Ebay, manchmal auf Etsy und manchmal nur irgendwo. Aber heute was es Ebay - und gückt mal was ich da gefunden habe.
Dieses Kleid hier finde ich sooo schön - die kleinen Details gefallen mir besonders gut.
Und das Kleid hier is besonders süß!
Und dann diese Kombi hier - das Baby, die Fots, die Kombi - einfach zauberhaft

2 comments:

couture*4*my*cutie said...

Darling sets you found! I love that one by Eileen too! Wish I had a little girl to put it in. Do you think it would look okay on Mason? LOL!

~Michelle

The Bean said...

Oh thanks for the comment guys! I'm the black death of ebay land though...it didnt' sell. I'll have to take new pictures I think. ROFL