Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back in Business, Disney and Charity listings

Sorry for the temporary blog pause BUT I do have a good excuse - vacation :) We had a blast - lots of fun and lots of sun - what more could a fun loving family ask for. I usually only take my point and shoot on vacation and we had lots of photos taken at the parks so please excuse the not so great quality but you get the gist. The kids were chosen to go up in the shows - we met lots of their favourite characters AND Loughie adn I got a giant dose of rollercoaster action. I was particularly pleased that my chest held up to being flung in the air, whipped around corners, hideous g-forces etc etc - I think I can officially say I'm healed :)
Scooby meet Scooby - Hettie's outfit was a BIG hit. Loughie declared himself too old for handmade character sets - *sniff*
Hettie in the Ernie and Bert Show!

Loughie and Hettie meet their FAV characters!


Living up the roller coaster action!
Loughie's dream come true - getting slimed at the Nickelodeon show!

In Ebay news it's Disney season! Woo Hoo and guess who is up first.....you can see more here and here.


Also listed is an all time Bowznstuff FAV Rapunzel - if you've had her eye on her the past few years - here is your chance.


And of course lets not forget my own Ebay Debut. Today I listed an auction for the Boutique Angels - this time our cause is the Children's Tumour Foundation - 100% of the proceeds of all our auctions will be donated to this heart wrenching cause. I'd love you to take a peak at my auction here or perhaps you might find something you like in the other Boutique Angels listings here.

2 comments:

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Oooh, it looks like you guys had so much fun. I'm totally jealous ... especially of the warm weather! I'm glad you are totally well again & didn't have issues on the roller coasters! Love the new clothes Hettie is sporting & cool about your charity stuff too. You are amazing.

PiaTillys Boutique said...

Looks like an awesome time! My kids would so love seeing all those characters! :)