Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bowznstuff Disney Cinderella

I know its been a while since Bowznstuff has offered a Disney Princess - but I was recently on Facebook and was looking at this little girl (whose mum has by the way opened a fab new online boutique) and it reminded me of how much fun it is to create sets for little girls to really make the most of their visit to the magical kingdom. I love the idea of them getting special attention and so - the first 2009 Disney set - Cinderella! On Ebay tomorrow!

6 comments:

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

I think this is my most favorite one yet. She looks darling.

Unknown said...

Hi, i love this, beautifull... Saluti dal Italia, Davida

tommyekatt said...

OMG!!! I love it.

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Hey Cree -- I've nominated you for an award - so come on over & check it out!

Mindy said...

Love your blog! Very, VERY cute! If you'd be willing to do the same, I just added your link to my sidebar!

Happy Hair-doing!

Mindy
http://cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com

TuTu's Bliss said...

After seeing your adorable eBay listing for CTF I had to visit your blog. I love your, blog, your pics, your designs. You are so talented. Do you mind if I feature you on my blog to help promote the auctions? If you have an ad that I can add to the post that would be wonderful. Hugs, jen