Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Weaving Tiara's.



Now if you want to really learn how to weave or to really get inspired about weaving, this lady here is your girl. But I can sort of help you a bit :) Start by making three mini ponies across the very front of the head and then make two piggie tails on the crown. Now you take the three ponies from the right hand side and feed them all over at once to the piggie on the left hand side of the head. Then you can either take all the ponies on the left hand side of the head and weave them one at a time through the ponies from the right hand side OR you can sort of weave as you go. So when you grab the three ponies from the right hand side - hold them up and weave the left hand ponies under and over under and over - just loosely so that they are in place. Secure them to the piggie and then pull the ponies from left hand side, pull them tight, wiggle and jiggle a bit and then secure them to the opposite piggie. A bit fiddly but worth the effort I think and a fab way to keep the hair off the face whilst still looking stylish!

5 comments:

Princess Hairstyles said...

So Cute! I like it with her natural curl. Thanks for the shout out!
hair4myprincess

janae said...

I love that you are posting how to do hair. I'm gonna try some of these.

Kari said...

I love the weaving! It looks so neat! I haven't tried it yet, but I have been rhinking about it. Her hair looks gorgeous!

Steffi said...

Nice post about the hairs!Very cute!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing. I wish Evey would sit still long enough for me to try that. She's sorta losing patience with me and playing with her hair.