Friday, October 31, 2008

exciting news on curls - soft spikes



Exciting news - an update on the curl chronicals!!! I recieved some Soft Spikes in the mail a little while back and I finally got round to trying them out. Hettie's Hair was dry when I started so I sprayed it a bit but didn't make it really damp and also used the Gel spray that came with the curlers...and the verdict...easy to use, fab to sleep in and yes yes yes a nice spiral curl....not as tight as the rag curls - I think I will have to retest them both under the same conditions and check out the result to confirm this. In their favour you can get them in a range of colors including PINK, they are easy to use, comfy to sleep in and produce a nice tight sprial curl.
Here is what they looked like after a night's sleep.

The first curl....they were nice and easy to remove - a big plus - I was just able to pull them out with a bit of jiggling.
Some more curls
Separated a bit and pinned up - very Shirley Temple don't you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look awesome! I'm going to have to get some of those for Miss E. I love the Curl Chronicles by the way! Excellent idea!

Princess Hairstyles said...

Cool! I may have to order some.

Princess Hairstyles said...

Cree, did you get the small ones or the large ones? I'm trying to decide which would be better.